Windows errors need a lot of time to search for the solution and it makes the user frustrated. But you don’t have to worry about it as we’ve revealed most effective solutions of the most common errors in windows.
Error 1: msvcr80.dll
It is one of the most common errors that affect different Windows PC’s and this error is unavoidable even by the highly developed computers. If you are facing this issue and find no solution to fix it, then you are in the right place as we are providing very easy solutions to fix this error.
How to fix msvcr80.dll error
The easiest solution is to reinstall the program that is causing the error. First, uninstall the program then:
- Click on the “Start”
- Go to “Control Panel”
- Select “Add/Remove Program”
- Choose “Uninstall” option next to the program that exhibit error.
- Then “install” the latest version.
Another way to remove the error is
- Go to “Start”
- Type “msvr80.dll” in the search bar
- Now seek through C: /drive
- If you find the file, then copy and paste it into C: /Windows folder
- Now restart PC.
Error 2: DNS Server not responding
The Domain Name Server(DNS) is a server that is used to translate the addresses of various websites to connect your browser to the sites. At times, the connection can be lost because of corrupt setting or due to DNS server not responding bug on server side.. These steps are very useful to eliminate the error.
- Connect an additional device, i.e. tablet or smartphone to your router that may be wireless or not
- Now try to connect to the web page from the second device, if the error is there, then there must be trouble in your router.
- Unplug your device for 30 seconds and reconnect the modem
- Now try to reconnect it with the website.
Simply flush the DNS from your PC
- Go to “Start” option
- Now type “cmd” in the search bar and press Enter key
- The Command prompt will come into view
- Type “ipconfig/flushdns”
- Hit enter
- It will eliminate the DNS cache and your problem might be solved.
Check out Pingzic’s DNS server not responding error guide for more methods to resolve the issue.
Error 3: Error 651
When you want to get the internet connection with the help of PPPoE connection, the error 651 occurs. Here is the easiest solution to fix this error.
- Simply reconnect your device and check if the issue is resolved or not.
- If the issue is still there, then recreate dial up connection
- Select “Network and Sharing center”
- Then go to “Change Adaptor Setting”
- Now choose “Create Copy”
- Just remove the previous connection and redial the new one.
Another effective solution is to reinstall the Network Adaptor to fix the error 651.
- Go to “Start”
- Type “devmgmt.msc” on search bar
- Now double click to open “device manager”
- Search “Network Adaptor Category”
- Select the “+” icon.
- Choose old “Network Adaptor” and “uninstall” it
- Restart your PC.